After criticism that the Valentine’s event was too easy, EA and the studio seem to have gone completely the other way and given us an event that sometimes feels more like work than work does!

A number of readers have been giving some great advice on how to make those targets (and you really should read all of Robert’s comments!). Here’s some advice from L.A on how you can get to the top prize levels:

For people who are struggling, I have a few tips to give WITHOUT USING ANY DONUTS WHATSOEVER:

1. Add a lot of people and visit them at an organized schedule everyday

If you have more friends, then that obviously means you have more snakes to whack. A good tip for whacking your friends’ snakes is that you should set a time of day to visit your friends’ towns and whack snakes, tap buildings, leave eggs, etc. What I mean by this is that you will use your time better if let’s say you have 88 friends, you visit 22 of them at 11:00 in the morning, you visit the next 22 at 3:00 in the afternoon, the next 22 at 6:00 in the evening and the last 22 at 9:00 at night. This way, you won’t have to get on the game all the time and watch if a friend or 2 is going to time up their 24 hour clocks so you can visit them and whack snakes.

2. Have an egg buddy

I have many egg buddies, friends in real life that I divide most of my eggs to everyday, and vice versa. I give 85% of my eggs I gain everyday to each of them equally, and they follow the same ratio. The rest of the 15% I give to the rest of my game friends, following the formula of 1 egg + any eggs I gain whacking snakes at their place. Also, if a friend has more than 15 unopened eggs at their Springfield or if they already obtained all 10 prizes (excluding whack boxes) through the lazy usage of donuts, I skip on placing eggs in their towns.

3. Make an account so that can be your personal egg farmer (very cheap way that I’ve devised!)

The day the Whacking Day event started and I had Homer and Lisa do their 24 hour tasks, I created a separate account that was to be my egg farmer. On that account, I harvest around 100 eggs per day that I give to my main account. (Note: You can do this on the same device, but you need to set it up with a completely different email address and ID.)

4. Hold off any quests and tasks that don’t have to do with Whacking Day.

Homer, Lisa, Flanders, Milhouse, Cletus, Apu and Willie all have their own respective tasks that gain you snakes. Have them do those tasks back-to-back-to-back until the event is over.

Using these tips I have provided, I guarantee that you will obtain at least the 10 main prizes of the event. Good luck everyone and last but not least, enjoy Whacking Day (or specificaly, month)!!!

-L.A.

59B8C3FD-831E-4B76-8C18-FA7B1ECED647-2981-00000090DB3EF622_zpsb6d8b4f0

Advertisements